Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Olaf and Sven

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Olaf & Sven were fishing one day when Sven pulled out a cigar.
    Finding he had no matches, he asked Olaf for a light.
    "Ya, shure,I tink I haff a lighter," he replied.
    Then reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long.
    "Yiminy Cricket!" exclaimed Sven, taking the huge Bic Lighter in his hands.
    "Vere dit yew git dat monster??"
    "Vell," replied Olaf, "I got it from my Genie."
    "You haff a Genie?" Sven asked.
    "Ya, shure. It's right here in my tackle pox," says Olaf.
    "Could I see him?"
    Olaf opens his tackle box & sure enough, out pops the Genie. Addressing the genie, Sven says, "Hey dere, I'm a good friend of your master. Vill you grant me vun vish?"
    "Yes, I will," says the Genie.
    So Sven asks the Genie for a million bucks.
    The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Sven sitting there, waiting for his million bucks.
    Shortly, the sky darkens & is filled with the sound of a million ducks flying overhead.
    Over the roar of the million ducks Sven yells at Olaf. "Yumpin' Yimminy! I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!"
    Olaf answers, "Ya, I forgot to tell yew dat DA Genie is hart of hearing. Do yew really tink I asked for a 10-inch Bic?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...that's a riot!!!

    There was an old lady who was very despondent over the death of her husband. She realized life was not worth living without him, and decided to end hers.

    She planned to shoot herself through the heart and, wanting to be successful, asked her doctor where exactly the heart was located.

    "Just below the left breast" he told her.

    Later that evening the old lady was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her left knee!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lmao

    makes ya wonder what we are going to look like in a couple of years eh?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    it does....scary thought!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •